By Bank of New Zealand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New Zealand’s best mobile app lets you bank on the move quickly and easily. If you’re not already with BNZ it’s simple to join from within the app.
Voted number one by kiwis in the NetGuide 2013 Web Awards, BNZ’s Mobile Banking app means you can do your banking wherever you are, logging in quickly with PIN, Touch ID (compatible devices) or your internet banking password. Add payees, see and search your account transactions, pay for Trade Me items by linking your Trade Me account and top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile. Want to see your balances at a glance? You can choose to set instant balances to see your account balances without needing to log in.
Move your money simply by dragging and dropping from one account to another. The handy quick-pay bar shows your most popular payees to help take the hassle out of bill paying. It’s easy to link different accounts to your Eftpos and credit card while on the go, and you can personalise your accounts by giving them nicknames and adding photos.
If you're a YouMoney customer, you can open accounts within the app, and set goals to help motivate you to get saving. Learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• Activating Mobile NetGuard means you can login with PIN, Touch ID (compatible devices) or only your internet banking password. And it’s also super safe thanks to 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards.
• You can help with security by always updating your phone to the newest version of iOS and logging out as soon as you’ve finished your banking. You should never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form. If you’re using Touch ID, don’t allow other people to access your mobile device using Touch ID or device password.
Get going now:
• If you’re a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going. You can learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• If you’re not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It’s easy.
• You need iOS 6 or above to use the newest version of the app.
To learn more:
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
• You can:
- login with PIN, Touch ID (compatible iPads and iPhones), or your internet banking password
- personalise your accounts with photos
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you’ve won by linking your Trade Me account to the app.
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (once Mobile NetGuard is activated). View account balances on an Apple Watch.
- easily link different accounts to your Eftpos and credit card
- check your balances and available funds
- see details of your transactions for the last 45 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills or credit card
- add and edit payees, view payment history
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
- top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can also:
- open additional accounts from within the app
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
What's New in Version 7.3.2
7.3.2: Small enhancements
7.3.1: Logging in to Mobile Banking just got easier and faster with PIN and Touch ID (compatible iPads and iPhones). Set up a 5-digit PIN, or enable Touch ID for stored fingerprints on iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3. When clicking on a payee you can now see a list of your recent payments to them, and those with an Apple Watch will see account balances on their watch.
I like to keep the time on my phone 5 minutes fast, but if I have my iPhone's "update time automatically" option unselected in iPhone settings, then netguard activation will not work on the app. Please fix this.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 12 July 2015
- Version: 7.3.2
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of New Zealand
- © 2015 Bank of New Zealand
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.