By Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BookLink offers access to the Blind Foundation Library’s digital collection, including:
• over 10,000 audio books
• a range of New Zealand and international audio magazines
• a range of community, regional and national text newspapers.
To use BookLink, you need to be a Blind Foundation Library member. Call 0800 24 33 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BookLink is compatible with iPhone 4S and later, iPad Air 4th generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation and iPod Touch 6th generation. BookLink supports iOS v8.2 and above.
What's New in Version 2.4
· New password reset option.
· Play/pause fix in the audio player, addressing an identified issue when screen dims while reading a title.
· Duplicate error bug fixed in downloads section.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 27 May 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind
- © 2016 Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.