BURGER KING® App - New Zealand
By EMN8 Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be the KING of SAVINGS with the official BURGER KING® app! Earn rewards, unlock mobile coupons, explore our menu and find your nearest BK® restaurant anytime, anywhere.
Specific features include:
- Rewards: Earn BK® Crowns with every dollar you spend, then redeem them for free food and drinks at participating New Zealand BURGER KING® restaurants.
- App only Coupons: Access valuable mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get old.
- Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by store features and distance.
- Menu: Explore your BK® favourites and discover our freshest menu additions.
For the best customer experience, please be sure to enable Location Services when you first launch the app.
What's New in Version 1.3
More savings, less waiting! Here’s what you can expect:
* Improved security and the geolocation feature ("Find Your BK");
* Improved app loading when the “keep me logged in” is selected;
* Updated Facebook integration to solve potential login issues.
Due to the improvements, we recommend all users to upgrade to this version.
Removed the monthly deals online and we're forced to get the app to get coupon deals, okay, no problem BUT you can only get 1 coupon deal per visit and then the deal disappears. Meaning those that wants to get more than one coupon per visit (like the online monthly deals) will probably order and pay, get back in line and then do another one... at least give us a limit of 3 coupons per visit or something. Don't even know why y'all removed the online deals. Disappointed tbh. The coupons were one of the main reasons BK became the joint my family a I would go to when we feel like drinks and burgers.
Yas for this!
Great app! I always use this whenever i go to BK, even if i buy a regular meal! (More points = free food!!!) only issue is that the app always logs out my account, its annoying that I have to input my details every time i buy something.
Did ask for lots of personal information, but that is pretty much run of the mill these days. Not very intuitive to use, especially on the fly. What was much much worse was that when finally got to Burger King was told at the counter that the store (Burger King Belfast) didn't actually accept the electronic app coupons! Sorry Burger King, you've lost our business now as well...