By Canterbury Regional Council
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Canterbury Maps is a mapping application that allows users to view and manipulate online maps from Canterbury Regional Council and other organisations in the Canterbury Region.
The application allows the user to search pre-configured maps, located on the canterburymaps.govt.nz portal, accessed via a mobile device.
The mapping application contains the following features
for the iPhone / iPad / iPad mini
* GPS - to locate where you are on the map
* Gallery of pre-configured maps
* Ability to turn mapping layers on/off
* Ability to switch base maps
* Pop-up windows with extra information on the map
* Quick search method for addresses within Canterbury
* Map legend support for the map loaded
* Searching for map features on the map
* Share your map with others
* Measure on the map
* Locate positions on the map with coordinates.
What's New in Version 2.0
New and Updated version.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 13 December 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Canterbury Regional Council
- © Canterbury Regional Council
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.