Track research in your precise area of focus.
Case scans thousands of medical journals (NEJM, Lancet, PubMed, etc) to bring you the latest in a disease, drug, gene, pathway, protein and more.
We use the NIH's MeSH medical terminology database so you can follow research across 274,482 topics. For example, an oncologist can follow acute myeloid leukemia, tumor suppressor protein p53 and targeted therapy midostaurin. Any research matching your topics will be displayed in your feed in real-time.
Read, Watch, Listen
* View abstracts in 100 languages (Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, etc)
* Watch cutting-edge medical research videos
* Listen to audio transcriptions of abstracts
Search, Save, Share
* Access 18,748,693 medical journal articles (PubMed and more)
* Search by Altmetric score, citation count, publication type, etc
* Save and read articles offline
* Weekly updates on new research matching your topics
* FDA alerts of drug and device approvals
* Search Alerts for new results based on your specific query
Join our scientific community. It's free.
Note: Certain journals may require a subscription to access the full article on the publisher's site. Open-access articles are freely available in Case.
Now you can listen to audio transcriptions of abstracts!
We support audio in 19 languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Welsh. More languages coming soon.
To listen to audio, select an article and tap the "Headphones" icon in upper right corner. Tap the "Play" icon to listen to your abstract.
- Kernel Networks, Inc
- 16.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.