Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! The new design that we launched previously is now visible to everyone. In addition, this version includes:
• Bug fixes and design polish for the redesign.
• Updates to how Chrome launches other apps to improve reliability and security.
• Fix for crashes during web page navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
Photo/file upload not working.
On iPad Pro I can no longer, since the last update, upload photos/files to various websites - Facebook, warehouse stationery print service, and other. I click on the upload button, select the file/photo then a white screen with the chrome logo appears and NOTHING happens. At least with Facebook I can drag and drop, unfortunately that’s not an option on other sites. I’m trying to order custom invites for my daughters party but can’t as the file won’t upload, and it’s not due to file size or type.
Mobile Google Chrome app connect with Choromecast
Hi I’m using Google Chrome In my phone and laptop but I’m using laptop chrome cast on my TV and I’m surprised I like my laptop Google Chrome connect with my chrome cast and you know I like to open any website on my TV so I just want to suggest you can you please update Google Chrome mobile app to connect with my TV thank you very much
Can’t edit address bar
I’ve been using chrome for years, it’s generally been pretty good. Lately though I’ve noticed when I tap the address bar to enter a URL, it just won’t let me edit it. Eventually it does but only after refreshing the page or going back to previous page.
- Google LLC
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.