Civilization Revolution 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @civgame
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Minor bug fixes
Civi 2 is a mear shadow or its predecessor. Having played the first civi app for years (dew to its replay value) l thought it would be a step up with the new version. How disappointing. The controls are cluttered get in the way and bog down the game. That could be worked around, however annoying, but they didn't use a random map generator. Having only played the game for a month, l have had 6 repeated maps. Not only the same map but the apposing civi capatiles,barbarians,resources, and wonders in exactly the same places making the reply value 0. Totally disappointed.
Works well and worth it
Played all the Civ games and found this version better than I expected. Currently play Civ 5 and compared to other iPad games this is great and gives me my Civ fix away from my PC.
Having played Civ V before buying this, I was pleasantly surprised by the game. It plays like a simpler civ game, while still keeping the core structure of civ games that we all love. The game is very easy to win on the first three difficulties if you have a basic understanding of the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2015
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 1.01 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: 2K, INC.
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.