Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve ensured compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
Ratings and Reviews
The best for simple tasks
It's simple, syncs with iCloud, and is intuitive.
I use Bear for note taking, and Trello for complex tasks, but I will always use Clear for that moment when an idea pops into your head and you just need to get it down asap.
Amazingly intuitive application with clean fresh looking graphics and rewarding audio. It makes lists easy, fun and beautiful.
Compared to a lot of other to-do list application, this one cuts down on timewasting by only showing what needs to be done and how important each task is. I’ve found it a great user exerience especially when paired with their iPhone application for when I’m on-the-go. The sound effects also add to the feeling of accomplishment each time a task is completed or when you clear a list.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.