Lose yourself in the simple art of blending and matching colours, but be warned: it is trickier than it appears!
With original colour-mixing gameplay and multi-touch controls, Colibrium blends mindfulness and gaming into a delightful, unique experience which brings your mind into a state of flow: relaxing, engaging and fun.
Great for kids and adults alike, Colibrium adapts to your skill level and keeps you coming back for more. What starts out as a simple, peaceful and relaxing experience becomes a deeply focused, gripping game as your skill level grows.
Our universe has gone out of balance!
Create and pop coloured objects with your magic touch to restore harmony. Find the right balance of colours to match the colour you are given. Match three colours to take you to the next stage - each stage adds to the challenge.
Focus to sharpen your skill and enter a state of flow, where action comes naturally. Cultivate this state of mind and bring it into your everyday life.
* A deep, mindful experience for adults - a haven for your busy mind, it helps you let go, relax and have fun, tapping into the rejuvenating state-of-mind called ‘flow’
* Kid-friendly with cute, colourful cartoon graphics, and even has a ‘baby’ mode for young children with unlimited free play where they cannot lose (you have to choose to exit)
* Free to play and enjoy - share it with your friends and family
* A labour of love by a guy who grew up fascinated by games, from all the way back in the days of the Commodore 64 and Amiga
* Proudly hand-crafted in Ōtepoti/Dunedin, Aotearoa New Zealand
* Colibrium just became more colourful! Now you can choose different colours to mix and match (watch an ad to choose a different colour)
* Bug fixes
* The ability to permanently unlock colours and remove ads by in-app purchase
* More colours to choose and even more colour combos!
Ratings and Reviews
Gaming meets mindfulness!
Meditation and mindfulness meets gaming. This awesome gem of a game meets both my need for engaging in something fun and pleasurable while still feeling I am doing something worthwhile and meaningful. This is possible because of the games fluidity and zen like flow of balancing and matching colours. Colibrium allows you to restore your own equilibrium as you seek colour-brium. Unique, clever, yet simple game. A very enjoyable way to spend your time. I highly recommend this game!
Thanks for such a great review! Enjoy!
Interesting game, the colour matching is more challenging than I expected.
I liked how you don’t have to start again from the start, it takes you back to near where you left off.
So much fun!
Okay, I will admit that I was terrible at this game to begin with, until a friend suggested I treat the background as white. Then I was able to visualise mixing the colours with paint and since then I am LOVING this game!
Glad you’re enjoying it! Thanks!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.