Learn on the go with Coursera for iOS. Access free and paid courses, Specializations, and degrees developed by experts from Stanford, Penn, Google, Autodesk, and 150+ others.
• Access our full catalog: Choose from 2,600+ courses in 11+ topics
• Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing.
• Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved in the app and on the web.
• Be part of a community: Connect with a mentor, interact with other learners, or post questions for your instructor.
• Learn in dozens of languages: Courses taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos.
• Earn shareable Certificates: Easily share your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends.
11+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
• Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development and Cyber Security
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation and Public Speaking
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• ...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
• Single courses from $29–$99
• Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39–$79 per month
• Degrees from $15,000–$25,000
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.10.0:
-Accessibility- Broad improvements to Voice Over support
-Feature- Visual improvements to the downloads and offline experience
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Positive psychology:Applications and interventions
The course is very easy to use. It offers a good mix of theory and practical content. The assignments are quite involved if one does them properly.
Changing my life!
Positive psychology is my new passion! I always loved psychology at university but didn’t pursue it as it felt to focused on the negative and on disorders. Positive psychology is what I’ve been looking for for years! Fantastic course!!
Use this ap to appreciate it
This ap allows me to download all the videos for one week's lecture of my chosen courses and I then watch them when I am waiting for my children swimming or having their piano lessons.
I also watch when I am exercising on a treadmill at the gym or cycling at the same gym. The availability of videos allows me different environments by which to learn my chosen subjects.
The ease with which I can watch the videos makes this ap a time saver Not a time waster.
- Coursera, Inc.
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription $75.99
- Specialization Subscription $76.99
- Specialization Subscription $80.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.