Craigs Mobile app keeps you up to date with the performance of your investments, global markets and the latest research – wherever you are.
How do I access Craigs Mobile?
1. Download the app
2. Login using your Client ID and password
My Portfolio Dashboard
- See your portfolio positions at a glance
- Drill down for an asset allocation overview and individual holding details
- View your latest reports from Craigs or run ad-hoc web reports
- Search for market data information on securities (shares and fixed interest), indices and currencies
- Quickly check the performance of the top indices or view a regional overview
- See the performance of key NZ dollar and US dollar currency pairs. Use Quote Search to find market data on other currencies
- Easily add securities, indices and currencies to your Watchlist
Read the latest research from our Private Wealth Research team to keep informed of changes in the market, including:
- Strategy reports
- Company reports
- Other key publications
- Track the performance of securities, indices, or currencies.
- Link through to more in-depth market information
Find out more about the Craigs Mobile app at craigsip.com/client-portal-app
*The app is only available to Craigs Investment Partners clients. The areas of the client portal that are accessible to you will be dependent on your portfolio service level. A tablet version of the app is not available, we instead recommend that you login to our mobile responsive client portal (https://portal.craigsip.com/).
In downloading the Craigs Mobile app, you have accepted our terms and conditions. These are also available on our website craigsip.com.
Craigs Investment Partners Limited is a NZX Participant Firm. A Disclosure Statement is available on request and free of charge. Please visit www.craigsip.com for more information.
In this update we’ve made the following improvements:
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
2 years ago they “updated” and removed the real time (20min lag) to how individual shares were tracking, daily up/downs - everything you actually need to know. This “update” removes the ability to see anything except the total value of your portfolio! Pathetic! Actually making me consider moving to a different broker - it’s like they don’t want you to know how your shares are going. Rubbish.
Works fine for me.
Bring back the portfolio feature
This is a downgrade. The previous version had more functionality. It was a little ugly, but this update has removed almost all the features I actually used.
- Craigs Investment Partners limited
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Craigs Investment Partners Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.