By Code 42 Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get Your Files On The Go
If you’re already backing up with award-winning, cross-platform CrashPlan for Home, you know that it’s great to automatically and securely back up online and to local drives. You also have the peace of mind of knowing that you can restore anytime, anywhere. But did you know that you can securely get your files on the go with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
With CrashPlan’s mobile app, you can retrieve anything that you’ve backed up online to CrashPlan Central. Just browse your online backup and tap the files to download to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There’s no waiting for each file to finish before you select another.
After your files download to your device, you can use your compatible apps to open, view, edit, even share them via email. You can also save pictures to the Photos app. You can even play music and videos that you’ve retrieved from your online backup archive. Best of all, One-touch Update lets you get the latest version of your downloaded files.
- Browse folders and files in your archive
- Download and view as many files as you want
- Supports all security options: account password, archive key password, and custom key
- Learn of file updates at-a-glance and get the latest version with just a touch
- Universal app with Retina and iPhone 5, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus support
This app requires iOS 7 or later.
What's New in Version 3.5.5
• Updated for iOS 8
• Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 December 2014
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Code 42 Software
- © 2011 Code 42 Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.