Video Analysis for Cricket - Anyone Anywhere Anytime
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Cricket skills
Cricket Coach Plus HD is an easy to use, technique development tool for Cricket - a powerful video coaching app enabling cricket coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition. No requirement for expensive cloud services and all your videos are available for export to anywhere you want.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their batting, bowling, throwing and fielding action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their cricket technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 27 cricket reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips in HD with selectable frame rate to 120fps
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox and Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital video zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotations, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and Youtube
• includes a speedometer for measuring the ball speed
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in cricket coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Cricket Coach Plus HD is easy to use and designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at email@example.com
* Player reports including feedback reports for both Junior and senior cricketers
* iCloud support and iCloud link sharing
* iPhone X support
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a good coaching app but not easy to navigate features & do basic edits as you expect in an app. Great when you can work the navigation out, but still not sure of it all. Real powerful when you sit down with a player and show them the positives and work ons (we all have work ons) with the drawing tools. Also good for re or ding your feedback and sending it to them. It’s like being next to them when they get it.
- Zappasoft Pty Ltd
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zappasoft Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.