Batman! Wonder Woman! Flash! Green Arrow! Harley Quinn! Superman! Joker! Medphyll?!
Collect & Command your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super Villains in DC’s mobile exclusive Strategy RPG.
Nekron and his legion of Manhunters have launched an all out invasion to destroy the DC Universe and fulfill the Blackest Night prophecy. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
EVOLVE TO BECOME LEGENDARY
• Evolve to unlock exclusive Legendary outfit, and powers for your heroes!
• Upgrade powerful gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Strategically rank up your Super Hero or Super Villain to Legendary for improved stats, Super Powers, and new visual personas
(NEW!) TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
• Join forces with friends in the all-new Alliance mode and chat system!
• Show off your winning strategy - Poison Ivy buff steals or Green Lantern energy shields? You decide!
• Earn exclusive rewards for participating in special events and challenges
COLLECT YOUR EVER-GROWING DC DREAM TEAM
• Log-in & play to collect a new Legendary character every month! FREE
• Collect limited time and exclusively available characters from DC comics, movies and TV through weekly challenges and special events every month
• Unleash powerful abilities like Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex
COMMAND EPIC TEAM BATTLES
• Survive waves of attacks by utilizing your roster to gain exclusive rewards and characters in the new R.E.D. Alert Mode
• Immerse yourself in an exciting story mode across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Themyscira, STAR Labs, and more
DOMINATE THE PVP ARENA
• Climb the leaderboard and dominate your opponents in the PvP Wraith Arena
• Collect weekly rewards from tournaments and special events
The worst criminals of Gotham and the deadliest Lantern Corps villains are invading DC Legends!
* Two-Face will decide with the flip of a coin to either help his allies or devastate his enemies
* The Riddler’s vast intellect will puzzle enemies into defeat
* Red Lantern Atrocitus will become an essential part of your DC Legends roster with his ability to Enrage and Revive his allies
* Orange Lantern Larfleeze isn’t interested in sharing so he steals not just from enemies, but also allies!
AND Halloween is frightfully close! It’s no trick, you can expect some new treats coming to DC Legends in October!
* Various patches to enhance gameplay
Ratings and Reviews
Boy, do we love having the DC Universe as our personal fight club. In this team-based battler, classic powers and weapons can be upgraded in so many ways we’d need a Batcomputer to figure out them all. Beyond the fun of having Superman fight beside Lex Luthor, Legends’ tactical challenges—should we use Flash’s Speed Punch or Red Streak ability?—keep us coming back.
As a avid DC Fan playing since Beta, I can honestly say there has never been an instance where I felt this game has gone wrong. I can understand how it is hard for new players to get into now with the pack changes and can feel like a grind at first, but get past that and you find yourself in the middle of one of the most satisfying experiences in mobile gaming. I have never spent a dollar on this game for as long as I've played so it most certainly is NOT Pay2Win, just have patience and learn how to ration essence gems to get those daily resets and farm efficiently to keep up with those that do spend money. Furthermore, those that don't spend money have absolutely no right complaining about the overpowered characters of those who do pay. The microtransactions are there for a reason, and if you don't feel okay with having a few slow, grindy months as a F2P player to reach those higher ranks of PVP hierarchy in order to receive much better weekly shard rewards, then don't come and cry, go play another game. The recent glitches that have allowed some players an unfair advantage in PVP has certainly not been as game breaking as people would have you expect. I've finished nearly a hundred more battles after not exploring the glitches myself and have never found it to affect my playing experience and leave me disadvantaged in any way. All in all, a stunning rework and looking forward to the future of DC Legends!! :D
It's an okay soft launch
I can see why this hasn't had a global release;It's buggy( I have to log out of gamecenter to play, because it's conflicting with the server or something), gameplay is stilted and gets tedious, and there are no daily rewards or a chat system. These are standards in social games, and you couldn't even put it in the first release? There's no real guide on what to do, and going through each section of the UI feels like a chore.
This game had great potential, but as it is now its just average.
*update* you made the game worse- made skills dependent on your opponent and crazy requirements, characters no longer have specifically team roles, mastery is cheap, and you haven't fixed any of the old bugs. Hold this L, WB.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 356.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- DC LOGO, and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are the property of DC Comics ™& © 2016. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Essence Gems $8.99
- Pile of Essence Gems $34.99
- Pocketful of Essence Gems $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.