Deep Relaxation - Yoga Nidra Lite
By Elizabeth Papadakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Highly effective stress management tool
• Can be used before sleep to manage insomnia
• Useful for study and work to bring clarity and focus and to release mental tension
• Suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced
• One complete 10 minute guided relaxation practice
Yoga Nidra is a systematic and scientific method of inducing deep and complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. It is an ancient technique based on the time tested principles of yoga and through regular practice one can easily develop a sense of deep relaxation, calmness and peace.
Created by Madhav West, a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher. Madhav received 4 years full time professional training at the Satyananda Yoga Academy Australia and the Bihar School of Yoga in India in Yogic Science. He is also qualified in the field of Health Science and Naturopathic Medicine.
What's New in Version 1.6
- minor fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 12 June 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 84.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Papadakis
- © 2011 Michael West
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.