Don't Look Back is a short game I made in 2009.
Some reviews of the original version:
"A perfect example of doing more with less" - The Escapist
"Every game with a lead character necessarily has a moral. Every single one. It's just rare that the moral is so uplifting." - Jayisgames
"It may be a pop song, but it´s like a Smashing Pumpkins single or something, from a concept album." - PlayThisThing
64 bit update.
Ratings and Reviews
Wrote a lengthy review but lost it.
Basically get this little nugget of a game.
Oldschool visuals wrapped up in tottally sweet gameplay.
The only issue was that i wanted more.. Lots more.
Seriously make another one please!
This is an amazing old school platformer and I loved playing it. The immersion is fantastic the world is beautiful and eerie.
Terry Cavanagh, please keep making these games, you're amazing
How come when I play it on my iPhone 4s the controls cover most of the screen not like In the screen shots help?
- Terry Cavanagh
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Terry Cavanagh
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.