Driving School 2017 is the newest driving simulator that will teach you to drive many different cars. Driving School 2017 features some amazing environments like cities, country roads, highways, deserts, mountains, etc...
You can learn to drive a manual transmission with clutch and stick shift or keep to the classic automatic gearbox. Use a virtual steering wheel or many other control options that suit your needs. Gain more knowledge of the road rules with this intuitive driving simulator.
Play with your friends in new racing and free ride multiplayer modes.
More than 80 levels with different driving conditions are waiting for you. Show off your driving skills, get your driving license now! Play Driving School 2017!
• Nearly 100 vehicles to unlock!
• More than 15 detailed maps
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• Different licenses to take, Car, Bus and Truck
• More than 80 challenging levels
• Free Ride mode
• New Multiplayer Modes: Racing, Free Ride & Catch the Flag
• Detailed vehicle interiors
• Realistic damage system
• Gas System with refilling at gas stations
• Manual Transmission with clutch
• Tilt steering, buttons and touch steering wheel
• Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Real engine sounds
• Next-Gen weather conditions
• Request new maps and vehicles on our social media pages!
• Controller Support, play with your Gamepad!
- 5 new cars available!
- 2 new cabriolet cars!
- new map soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Could be improved
The sedan BMW needs the reversing lights fixed - this has bugged me since the 2016 version. It is very annoying that the lights aren’t in line.
Also more cars could be added, like more models of the car not the make. Eg BMW, more sub-models could be added to the game to make it more appealing to a wider audience.
As most other reviews state about the crashing and loading, I have had this since the week it was released and I have not once experienced any crashes.
Everyone listen up
Most probably the reason why it crashes is because you may be using a IOS that just fits it
Not gonna lie, quite disappointed with the game. The placement of all the controls (Blinkers, horn, ect.) is quite confusing. The turning arrows are quite small and hard to press. The quality is quite low compared to others I have played, looks nothing like the pictures shown. Very sad and disappointed. 😔
Was expecting more.
- Alexandru Marusac
- 858.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ovilex Soft SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Get 500 Coins $4.49
- Get 1,500 Coins $8.99
- Get 3,500 Coins $15.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.