Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most popular hack-and-slash RPG for PlayStation®Network finally comes to Mac! Delve into this treasure of a game that every serious fan of the genre needs to own.
*** GAMING-AGE: "I like the dungeon crawling. I like the character customization. I like the loot. But most of all I like the multiplayer. With four players going at it, the battles become pandemonium and I love it. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance has everything I look for in a downloadable title." (85% - Great) ***
PLEASE CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
This game is not supported by iMac and MacBook Pro devices equipped with the following video cards:
Intel GMA 950/GMA 3100
Immerse yourself in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes. The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen... who was once your beloved!
- A unique multiplayer experience on the Mac App Store: team up online with players across the globe! Do your training and climb the ranks in the online leaderboards.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated.
- A level of production rarely achieved on the Mac App Store: graphics and special effects rivaling classic games (console), smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and an immersive dark gothic ambiance.
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor.
- Enjoy classic and addictive hack 'n' slash gameplay with intuitive and accessible controls for instant fun and intense action.
Memory: 2 GB [4 GB recommended]
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.86 GHz [Intel Core i3 with 3 GHz recommended]
HDD: 2 GB of free space [10 GB recommended]
Online: Ethernet or Wi-Fi
Size: 543 MB
A lot of fun...
Initially I wasn't sure about this game, the controls were a little bit hard to get used to and the menu system isn't so intuitive compared to many RPG game's point and click interface… However, once I learnt how to play this game I really enjoyed it.
Generally, I felt this game is well balanced and doesn't penalize you when you die. Levelling is fun and the skills are well thought out for the three character classes. The story is good enough and exposes you to a wide range of locations and monsters. If you enjoy "dungeon crawling" I'd highly recommend this game.
i really want to play this...
i wanna play this game…but i think it cannot play with lion….
- Category: Games
- Released: 11 November 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 621 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later