By DC Interactive Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Easily stores emergency contacts in your iPhone so others can quickly and easily know who to call In Case of Emergency (ICE).
In the time you've had your iPhone, you may have noticed:
1. iPhones do not place ICE contacts at the top of the Contact list, instead treating ICE contacts like any other.
2. A locked iPhone is very difficult for new users to access, i.e. medical personnel who need to know your personal and medical details.
- Medical personnel are trained to look for a cell phone and find ICE contacts if the situation calls for it.
- The Einstein ICE App places two emergency contacts inside your phone, and even puts a contact's info on your lock screen wallpaper.
Additional Einstein ICE App features:
- Map to Einstein locations based on your current location.
- Extensive lists of medical conditions, medications, and allergies - all ready to be personalized by you.
The Einstein ICE App will take minutes to set up, seconds for medical personnel to absorb, and can wind up saving your life.
- Category: Medical
- Released: 06 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Demi & Cooper Advertising
- © 2011 DC Interactive Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.