Equipt is a free health, wellbeing, and sleep app developed with input from members and leading health professionals. It is designed for current and former sworn officers, police employees and their families.
Equipt will help strengthen your physical, emotional and social wellbeing. It will also put you in touch with help and support if you need it.
Equipt helps you:
• Develop healthy and sustainable lifestyle practices that enhance resilience
• Manage stressful situations, including distressing moods and thoughts
• Measure and track your wellbeing over time
• Plan for and take action to be well
• Get support when you need it
• Adapt better to shift work, by improving your on shift alertness and post-shift sleep
• Track your work schedule and overtime
Equipt was developed by The Police Association Victoria and Victoria Police and includes information specific to all jurisdictions in Australia and New Zealand.
Updated graphics and information for various jurisdictions and minor bug fixes.
- The Police Association
- 75.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Victoria Police
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.