Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
User’s information security was reinforced, particularly on payment flow
Sharing your event from the order confirmation page is now easier
Now you can delete searches
Now you can archive tickets from past events attended
Be notified when your event is about to start
Share your feedback thru our new ‘Suggest improvements’ flow
Ratings and Reviews
App won't let me confirm my account
I would love to review the functionality of the app, but sadly I'm encountering problems with confirming my account after signing up, so I cannot log in and use it.
After contacting their Help Desk four times, twice I was ignored, twice I received identical generic emails which do not address the problem I am having. So I can't use it. Annoying as I have tickets on that app I would like to use.
I don't recommend this app. Extremely annoyed.
Disappointment after Disappointment
Could have been a great app. Misleading and incorrect information for three consecutive events. Gave them so many chances before writing this review. But after missing a few events that was important to me. I will not have any more expectations on Eventbrite because I have no faith in them and I cannot trust their information or event details.
Easy to use
Simple and easy to use. Nice way to discover local events.
- 77.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Eventbrite, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.