Play NEW F1® Manager for FREE and be the boss! Take control, make the big calls and master the art of race strategy to become the best F1® team in the world. Will you tell your race drivers to risk it all and go for it, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final lap? Faster than ever on-track action with STUNNING graphics. Featuring all the OFFICIAL circuits, teams and drivers from the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
● Official Formula 1® racing management strategy game
● Create your ultimate F1® team and duel players in real-time 1v1 races
● Make split-second decisions to defeat your racing rivals
● Win chequered flags to unlock new series and earn epic rewards
● Recruit and train real-life F1® drivers
● Collect car components, develop and customise your race cars
● Compete against all 10 official F1® teams at beautiful real-life F1® circuits
● Pull off genius tactical management orders
● Set your pit stop strategy and select the right tyre compounds
● Decide when to push hard or conserve fuel
● React to weather changes, accidents and safety car periods
● Battle your way to the top of your league and win promotion to better divisions
A network connection is also required.
Terms of Service
Credits & Legal
This release contains bug fixes and some optimisation work.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad concept, but gets pretty monotonous.
First you go on a winning streak against lesser rivals, then just as you are about to level up you go on a losing streak against superior rivals.
I guess it’s difficult to match real life players with a game like this; just a bit too painful for me after a few hours.
More customisation and fix bugs
A really cool idea and has lots of potential. I think it would be more cool if it was more customisable. Like the ability to change the colour of your car and have a variety of drivers. And the Ability to change your team name. Also I don’t know if it’s just me but I seem to have lots of bugs happen to me. Other than that it’s a fun game.
Potential but still buggy
I have been playing for a couple of days and enjoying the game so far. There are a couple of issues so far:
- The only way to play across multiple devices is with a Facebook account, which I don’t have. No Game Centre option, hopefully that is coming.
- The game crashes usually between quali and the race. This then treats the race as lost, so I lose my entry fee and the cumulative win score (or whatever that feature is)
- There still seems to be an element of randomness with how good an opponent is that gameplay skill can’t overcome.
For sure there is potential in this game, just hope some of the bugs can get ironed out!
- Hutch Games Ltd
- 838.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hutch Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Series 2 Reward Offer $1.69
- Box of Cash $16.99
- Handful of Cash $1.69
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.