Your Complete Health Ecosystem
- Learn about nutrition and well being from industry experts.
- A comprehensive 7-day meal plan created by nutritionists.
- Track your daily progress with simple charts and dashboard with a unique points system.
- Achieve all this with the support of the challenge community.
Daily Meal Plans
When it comes to weight loss, correct nutrition is vital. F45 Challenge gives you your own personal nutritionist to help you achieve your health objectives, which can be to reduce body fat, get leaner, feel better about yourself or a combination of each. The daily meal plans help keep your nutrition on the right track.
F45 Training has assembled a pool of nutrition experts to develop the meal plans and recipes provided in this ecosystem to help our members achieve their goals. These experts are available to participating members for periodical webinars where they share their expert knowledge and insights.
Track Your Progress
The F45 Challenge Goal Tracking feature lets you track your goals and get insights into your progress.
The F45 Challenge ecosystem provides you helpful hints and insights
from industry experts and nutritionists through our Nutrition & Tips blog and webinars.
Install F45 Challenge app now and join with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could be better
Love the apps recipe library, shopping list and daily meal plans. Could improve the app by:
- having the recipes smaller so it fits in one screen (ie you don’t have to scroll and can easily screenshot the recipe so refer to without data)
- the ability to save/favourite your favourite recipes in the recipe library
- the shopping list: it defaults back for the current week. Annoying when you’re referring to it for the next week
- having food measurements in grams and not cups which is not specific and open to massive interpretation. Also the shopping list quantities don’t easily marry up with the recipes so, for example, you buy 2 bags of spinach for the week and one recipe says 2 cups, but it’s vague so you need to refer to all the other meals in the week to figure out how much spinach you need to save for future meals
- the ability to more easily switch between male and female so that if you’re cooking with the other person, it’s easier to figure out the different quantities
Slow and doesn’t load
App is slow and doesn’t load since updating my IOS software. It is constantly giving me meal plans for mainstream when I am a vegetarian and they app doesn’t refresh properly. Definitely needs bug fixes and an update please.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.