A powerful toolbox for life. Increase your wellbeing, resilience and reduce stress. Live, Learn and Flourish.
Open The Door helps you expand your personal wellbeing so you can get more out of life, reduce stress, increase resiliency and your understanding of who you are and why you do what you do. Supported by over 20 self guided programs featuring exercises, guides and tools, as well as video/audio sessions developed by leading specialists in fields of clinical and positive psychology, wellbeing science, education and mindfulness.
3 FREE Programmes available as a taster when signing up with us. Full access subscription of US$41.99 annual (US$3.49 per month) or US$4.49 monthly payment programme.
Open The Door Mobile App works only with an active Internet connection. The usage will be charged accordingly by your Mobile/Internet service provider.
Please note that this app is not a substitute for professional help. If you have any concerns about your mental health, talk to your GP.
• New content added regularly
• 20+ programs
• Daily or monthly wellbeing check in
• Open The Door Community
• Webinars and E-Inspiration
• For Individuals and Business employees
Additional iTunes Accounts information:
- Yearly subscription subscription is charged yearly (US$41.99)
- Monthly subscription is charged monthly (US$4.49)
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New pricing available.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy & quick way to integrate personal goals into your daily life
The app is practical, challenging and enjoyable. I found it simple to navigate and map my progress. I like that I can use it as little or as much as I need depending on my current state of mind. Great for busy people like myself to stay on target with personal goals.
An extremely useful app to use for anything from combating stress, self sabotaging behaviors, procrastination to being reminded to practice gratitude more often (we all need that reminder) and bringing balance back into your life. I also found the app really useful for my teenage children.
Lots of quality content
Really finding the content of the app to be helpful. Also the amount of content is great. Happy I got it.
Really cool, I have discovered so much about myself that I hadn’t thought of. Can’t wait to put these things into action
- Open the Door Ltd
- 9.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Open the Door Wellbeing 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year subscription $66.99
- Monthly subscription $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.