FIXiT app is used to report issues to the Wellington City Council - New Zealand.
How to report an issue in 5 steps:
1. Take a photo of the problem
2. Record location either by using the GPS function or enter location manually
3. Provide a brief description of the problem
4. Enter contact details once only
5. Submit your report. The app automatically emails the report to the Wellington City Council
* Photos optional - You can send reports without needing to attach photo
* Photo gallery - Photos taken with camera are now saved to the phone's gallery
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and easy to use app. Good work. Maybe you can enable the use of pictures from the phone's library rather than having only the option to take a photo.
Doesn't work anymore
Typical half-hearted attempt to garner favor and then pull the plug on development. Doesn't work anymore, doesn't upload anything and removes everything you filled in just to really waste your time.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Please note that there is now a new version available in the app store. Let us know if you are still having issues.
Great app, just needs the add photo function capable of adding a photo from pre existing pictures.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.