Record exact clock in and clock out times and pay your staff accurately with FlexiTime's SHiFT photo timeclock.
Employees clock in and out of shifts by taking a 'selfie' photo. Time records from the photo timeclock automatically appear as timesheets in FlexiTime, ready for quick and easy payroll processing.
The SHiFT photo timeclock is included as part of FlexiTime's Shift plan.
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
- See photos of all employees currently clocked in
- See photos of rostered employees that have not clocked in
- Time Bar shows red when employees are late or have worked past the end of their rostered shift
- Set tasks for individual employees
- See historical clock in and out entries
- Set a manager passcode for editing time entries and changing settings
- Time entries are automatically sent to FlexiTime for fast payroll processing
- View photos remotely from your Dropbox account
FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
- Clock in and out of shifts by taking a 'selfie' photo
- Record accurate break times
- View your roster for the week
- Let your managers know that you have completed a task
- Add notes about a shift for your payroll manager
FlexiTime is online payroll and employee time management software for New Zealand businesses. Save time by creating payroll, rosters and billing from employee timesheets.
Try it today with a 30 day free trial.
Faster start up. Auto login when offline. Can now sort clocked in employees by time as well as clock in time.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of Time(clock!)
Certainly had a huge impact in our office! Employees threatened legal action due to privacy concerns... Photo taken every day and singling out missing staff did not sit well with the union! Will stick to our good old punch lock system!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback.
Businesses should consider their obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 when using a technology such as FlexiTime SHiFT for taking photos of staff when clocking in and out.
You should explain that the images are taken to ensure that the person clocking in is the person who will be paid for the time worked. By taking a photo the business wants to reduce the opportunity for wages theft through buddy punching or clocking in by a work colleague.
You can explain to staff that the image taken by the iPad is stored only on the iPad and can be viewed by all employees. Images older than one month can easily be cleared from the iPad by any user, but images are kept for one month to allow sufficient period for the wages to be verified during payroll processing.
You may want to make it mandatory that the employee takes a clear image of their face when clocking in, however you should explain to them the consequences if this is not done.
If not mandatory and the employee does not want an image taken of their face it is possible for the employee to clock in while not taking an image of the face.
Great app,saved us lots of time keeping record and ours staff love it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.