The Flight Centre Mastercard® Mobile App makes it easy for you to keep track of your Card on the go with the push of a button.
With the Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App you can:
• View your account balance and available credit, as well as keep track of any payments due and due dates.
• View the last 3 months of your transactions.
• Connect with Flight Centre Mastercard via phone and email.
• View your Flight Centre Rewards balance
We’ll keep your personal details safe:
• Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal details are stored on your device.
• Your online registration and each session is authenticated against secure backend information.
• The Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App will automatically lock if you repeatedly try and log in with the wrong password and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity.
Logging in to use the Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App:
• To log in, use your Customer ID (on the back of your card i.e. 0123456789) and your Flight Centre Mastercard Web Self Service password.
Terms and conditions / Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Flight Centre Mastercard customers.
2. The Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App will operate IOS8 or above.
3. It’s free to use the Flight Centre Mastercard Mobile App but an Internet connection is required and normal data charges will apply.
4. Downloading and using this app is subject to the Flight Centre Mastercard terms and conditions: http://www.flightcentremastercard.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/cardholder_terms_and_conditions.pdf
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Minor performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.