By Fly Buys NZ
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Fly Buys you can collect points for the stuff you do every day, then get free stuff!
Key features of the app:
- New: Set up Touch ID and/or PIN to sign in to the app faster.
- New: Snap a shot of you and your reward then share it through the app to go in the draw to win 500 bonus points.
- App widget available for iOS 8+ and gives you the easiest access to your points balance, card number and barcode in a handy app widget. Click the app widget to open the Fly Buys app for more
- A digital card – currently it can be scanned at Z (in-store only due to mobile phone ban at pump), Liquorland and New World South Island stores. Hopefully others will have mobile friendly scanners soon! Meanwhile they can manually type your number in.
- Keep up to date with the latest deals and offers in your area
- Find more places to earn points nearby on a map
- See your latest transactions, and points balance
- See the options for spending your points, with easy links to our mobile optimized rewards website to browse all the options and redeem.
- The app uses location services to provide content that is relevant for your area / nearby.
- If you have location services turned off, you may miss out on some local offers.
- To change your settings to use your location only while you’re using the app, you go to your device ‘Settings’ menu, scroll down and click on the Fly Buys app, where you will see more options.
- This is only used if you use the camera to scan your card barcode instead of typing in your Fly Buys number, and if you want to personalise your Account page by uploading an image.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
- Fingerprint/Touch ID recognition for easier sign in to the app
- PIN set up for easier sign in to the app
- Snap a shot of you and your reward then share it through the app to go in the draw to win 500 bonus points.
- Show ‘bonus points’ on transaction list
- Zoom map to current location when it opens
- Small bug fixes and improvements