FoodOps Food Service Operations and Management for Multi-Location Restaurants
By Smartbridge, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FoodOps™ provides restaurant managers and executives with on-the-go business intelligence that makes managing multiple locations a piece of cake.
FoodOps is ideal for restaurants operating 10 or more locations or across regions. Restaurants need to be using or considering MicroStrategy for their operational reporting, as FoodOps requires a MicroStrategy license. FoodOps is built by Smartbridge, a MicroStrategy partner.
On-the-go managers can access dashboards reflecting the most current operational reports on Sales, Food Cost, Labor and Customers. At-a-glance data can be inspected further by drilling down into the details with just a swipe – such as which stores are causing the spike in food costs, etc.
More than just reports, FoodOps can provide transactional functions such as conducting restaurant evaluations and communications via the staff directory.
More functions of FoodOps include:
- Financials: Drill-down reports can tell you what happened, what will happen and what actions need to be taken.
- Operations: Conduct restaurant evaluations, manage facilities, set-up alerts and create a task checklist. Communicate with staff via the corporate directory.
- Customer: How did marketing promotions fair at each location? See feedback and sales by region or restaurant-by-restaurant.
- Labor: Reduce turn-over, increase compliance and keep a current schedule through efficient talent management.
What's New in Version 4.03
- Fixed a bug that causes the iPad version to crash when tapping on links.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 23 March 2016
- Version: 4.03
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smartbridge, LLC
- © 2016 Smartbridge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.