The OFX Money Transfer App is here to help you make fast, secure and simple international money transfers 24/7.
We make mobile money easy, so you can keep up with market trends, transfer on-the-go, and track payments wherever you are.
The world is moving to mobile money transfers. OFX offers:
• Better exchange rates and lower fees compared to the banks
• A secure platform to ensure the safety of your funds
• Simple registration and transfer within minutes
• Live rates and currency trends
• A global support team available 24/7
• Over AUD $125 billion transferred. 190 countries. 55 currencies.
Join more than 430,000 people who have used OFX and make your transfer with us today.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have feedback or any ideas on how to improve the app, email us at email@example.com.
The OFX Money Transfer App is brought to you by OzForex Limited ABN 65 092 375 703 (trading as “OFX”) and its subsidiaries make no recommendations as to the merits of any financial product referred to in the app, email or its related websites. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
In order to transfer money, you will need to register your account and agree to our Customer Agreement.
Want to view market rates and historical charts before login? Just tap on the 'Want to check the rate first' link on the start page. And if you leave the app in the rates section, it becomes the start page for your next visit.
With our latest update:
- The Rates section is faster and more reliable.
- Rate history charts now include exact time on touch interaction.
- Login issues for usernames containing special characters have been fixed.
- Create Recipient and Make Transfer sections are more reliable.
We are listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the app. If you have feedback or any ideas on how to improve the app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Harder to use than the old version. Takes a long time to load and puts in a currency you are not going to use that you have to delete before you can start.
Public screen is not working
Thanks for your feedback. We were facing intermittent issues with our backend systems yesterday. The issues have been resolved - so you should be able to view rates in the app.
Prefer the old version!
Can’t see history , graphs etc
Also Market rates!
At OFX we take your feedback very seriously and are happy to let you know that market rates and charts are back. For greater transparency, you can now easily switch between market rates and estimated customer rates.
Here's what's new:
- View market rates and charts
- Switch between market rates and customer rates
- View rates up to 4 decimal places
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.