Forsyth Barr Investment Insights app lets you check your Forsyth Barr investment account, create and monitor a watchlist of NZX and ASX securities, follow market news and read a morning news summary.
- Check your Forsyth Barr investment account
- Watchlist your favourite NZX and ASX securities, monitor price movements
- Follow key global indices, commodities and currencies
- Our pick of investment market news and a dedicated feed from the National Business Review
- Read our investment overview column
- A daily morning report and weekly roundup of local and global markets
- Forsyth Barr’s investment view of over 60 NZX shares with detailed research notes available for clients
- Comprehensive research highlights section including featured and in- depth research customised to your watchlist
About Forsyth Barr
Forsyth Barr is proud to be a New Zealand owned firm, with 19 offices throughout the country and over 275 investment professionals. For over 75 years, we have assisted personal, institutional and corporate clients by providing a full range of investment services. We are a foundation New Zealand Exchange firm (NZX) and accredited market participant. We have been confirmed by the Financial Markets Authority as a Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE).
Disclosure Statements are available on request and free of charge. This should not be construed as making a recommendation or giving an opinion in relation to acquiring or disposing of (including refraining from acquiring or disposing of) any financial product.
If you are a client of Forsyth Barr you can now check your Forsyth Barr investment account via the app.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use! Perfect app for viewing NZX & ASX
Great app for tracking prices and changes on the NZX & ASX! So easy to get started and so easy to use!
Easy to use, great content.
Excellent app...it's great being able to read research reports when it suits me! Watch list is easy to set up and add to, makes stock watching far more interesting, and informative.
The insights make the difference
Great for getting quick, professional advice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.