Adopt an assortment of adorable cats, help your customers find their purrfect match, and customize your cafe to bring the ultimate joy! Furistas Cat Cafe captures the personalities of real life cats and will melt your heart.
*** By award winning studio Runaway Play, over 10 million downloads of Flutter, Splash and Starlight ***
Some of the features that make Furistas the best cat game:
● Adopt & collect a wonderfully weird array of furry friends, based on real cats. Each cat has a fascinating backstory and behaviors specific to their personality.
● Match cats and customers with similar personalities together to maximize happiness, which unlocks more cattos for you to collect.
● Customise your cafe! The cafe is fully customizable from the walls to the floor. This gives you full control of creating your own space. Did you want to turn the cafe into a cute cat playground or a Gothic lair? It is completely up to you!
● There is a gentle adoption narrative that runs throughout the game, subtly encouraging ethical pet ownership (many of the cats in the game are rescue cats!)
Meet some of our furry family who appear in Furistas Cat Cafe!
Bon Chan and Takeshi are two of the first cats we added to the game - they are both rescue cats, who now live in their forever home with our Lead Artist!
Personality Trait: Friendly
Bon-Chan is a tiny kitty with a big sense of self-confidence. Since her adoption at the Cat Cafe she has found great happiness in supervising and napping with her loved ones.
Personality Trait: Playful
At least twice the size of his sister Bon-chan, Takeshi is a big ball of cuddly. He loves to eat, and is often caught taking a nibble from other cats food bowls.
We hope you enjoy creating your own haven for happiness, full of cute kitty friends, at Furistas Cat Cafe!
Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to go visit your favorite cat cafe!
- Special Valentines Event with a brand new cat, Calista, a real-life furry friend of a Furistas Player!
- Valentines-themed Furniture. Cute!
- The VIPs are dressed up for the Feast of Saint Valentine.
- Exclusive furniture for Furistas Club Members.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute game but...
***Tldr** this game is cute looking and relaxing but is heavily let down by its reliance on pay-to-play loot boxes and non-sensical rules around who can do what and when.
...the gameplay would benefit from it being easier to level up your cats without having to pay for loot boxes constantly. Also the frame rate is constantly shuddering and freezing because I have too many moving npcs on screen in a tiny cramped space - something that I can’t help but feel would be alleviated if I could level up the size of my cafe without having to buy loot boxes as well! Lastly, why when I have customers coming in demanding a particular type of cat to cuddle, can I not give them that cat? Every time they demand a certain personality cat I look at the available animals to hand over and they never are the ones I need. It’s frustrating.
I think it’s a very adorable game, especially for anyone who loves cats but I’ve experienced multiple issues since downloading it half an hour ago. Every few minutes I’ll get notified that I have “no internet connection” when I do, sometimes it’ll completely crash the game where I have to reload it. I had some tasks where I needed to place furniture but every time I put it down it would crash the application. It’s very repetitive, not a game I could play for a long time however maybe adding neighbours or creating an avatar of your own so you can visit others would be interesting. I don’t think I’ll continue to play this but I will say great graphics.
So far so good, no issues with game, no connection issues, though the only thing that slightly bothers me is that it is slow paced, there’s not much to do after getting used to the games simple functions, and you have to wait to become level 10 to expand the cafe itself. But so far it’s great, love the events, I wanna pitch in more exclusive events as it’s personally the best part of the game and also it doesn’t feel at all that much of a ‘cafe’ game, I wish we could hire workers/cute neko maids like a hostess, waitress, baristas.. :) Just a thought.
- Runaway Play Ltd
- 253.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Runaway Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 50 KittyKash $3.49
- Small Fish Pack $1.69
- Furistas Club Membership $19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.