Have all your forest information with you, on your iPad or iPhone, while you’re out in the forest.
All the data is on your device, so there is no need for mobile coverage.
Pre-load any GIS data you want on the device (e.g. topography, contours, LiDAR, hazards, and stands)
GPS will show you exactly where you are in the forest
View details of stands, operations, harvest plans, and expected yield
Make notes, including photos, GIS sketches (or GPS trails) and record an audio note
Plan operations with GIS sketches or GPS trails
Email notes back to the office, and load recorded photos, sketches and GPS trails into GIS
Requires: Atlas GeoMaster forest management system to generate required data files.
● Configurable GPS Auto Pan modes added: Location, Compass and Navigation modes are now available.
● Background GPS tracking added. Now you can switch to another app or lock your device while recording a GPS track.
● Stand details form now allows drill down to its child patches details.
● All note types can now record an audio attachment.
● Layer Order support. Administrators can now define a layer order for your map layers.
● DEM Graph updated.
● iPhone X support.
● All GeoMaster mobile supported file types are able to be copied from the Files app, emails etc and imported into GeoMaster Mobile.
- INTEGRAL LIMITED
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 - 2018 Atlas GeoMaster Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.