Horizons Regional Council brings you the power to plan your bus journey on your mobile device. Welcome to GoHorizons.
Want to know where your nearest bus stop is? Are you turning up just after your bus has left or arriving too early? Do you need to know how long it will take to get from point A to B, right down to the time it will take to walk to the bus stop? GoHorizons is here to make bus travel even easier, and provide you with the information you need when you’re at home or out and about.
With the help of GoHorizons you can:
• Plan journeys using up to date information based on bus timetables, maps, and service information.
• Save your favourite journeys using the ‘favourites’ function, making your everyday travelling even easier.
• Receive alerts when services aren’t running, or are detoured.
• Access timetables and fare information.
• Take advantage of our FAQ section, with all the answers you need.
Easy to use:
• Simple and clear directions.
• Easy to use interface that makes navigating the app simple.
• If you have GPS turned on, the app uses your location in order to plan your most efficient journey to the destination you enter.
• If you have GPS turned off, you can manually enter your location, and your desired destination.
• Multiple travel options for you to choose from.
• Offline mode is not available in this app. For the app to function it will require an internet connection.
• Bus information is currently available for Palmerston North, Massey, Ashhurst, Feilding, Whanganui, Levin, Waikanae, Raetihi, Ohakune and Taihape.
• The app will only use your GPS location when you have the app open for planning journeys.
Any feedback is appreciated and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer timetable updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Error on startup
On my iPhone 5C running ios 10.3.3 the app opens to an error on startup. Can't use app at all. Looks like this issue may be several years old judging by other reviews. Please fix!
Not good :(
Need to be fix app is not working at all .. error message on start up of the app
Works well if you have data, unfortunately it's not easy to find the correct timetable if you don't have mobile data as the timetables are only listed by name. The full route map isn't part of the app to pick the route name for the area you need to get to/from.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.