Create, edit, and collaborate on the go with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
* Share documents with your team
* Edit, comment and add action items in real time
* Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
* Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
* Get things done, even on the plane, with offline mode
* Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
* Use Google Search without leaving your document
* Search all of your files in Drive, right in Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
* Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
* Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
* Convert and export files seamlessly
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
* Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more
* Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
* Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Some great things can be done
I love having a document open on my PC AND my phone and then using the voice recognition on my phone and watching it automatically update in near real time as I dictate the document. Copying and pasting photos from the phone can take a while but that's just because my internet connection is slower than a glacier.
SO MUCH worse than the competition
I'm forced to use the Google services with school, and I can see the merit in the web apps, the iPad apps are shocking. It lacks a number of key features that I’d like to use, has a confusing interface with regards to editing/not editing a document but worst of all its SLOW. Unlike literally every other app on iOS, there’s latency between tapping a key on the keyboard and it appearing on the document and for that alone, it’s near unusable.
With Pages and Word, I have no preference to working on a computer vs an iPad but I can’t stand using docs on an iPad.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
At school our teacher makes us use it for everything and it is the most easiest thing in the world to use. I
I also use it a lot at home for reports and other things and keeping record of other stuff like that.
I recommend that you use this all the time.
- Google LLC
- 178.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.