Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or ride-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
- Filter hotel searches by amenities like free Wi-Fi, pet-friendly, air-conditioned and more.
- View and manage all the places you follow from the Your Places page.
Thanks for using Google Maps!
Ratings and Reviews
When will you update?
I love using this app, as its great to find your way around when you are lost. I recently used it whilst on a holiday in Sydney, good to find where I wanted to go around the city. But I think your photos need updating. I saw on yr site that my area has been done. But the photo used in the house where me and my parents used to live 4yrs ago is still old, as we know longer live there. It shows their cars in the carport, and a letterbox we had taken out four years before we left (we put a new one in). So your photo is about 8yrs old. The google earth one is up to date, so I think you guys need to update yours too. Other than that, everything else is great. If your photos were up to date, I'd give you five starts for sure, as I use this app all the time 👍🏻
Please add podcast control
I am definitely giving this a five star review but would ask the coders to please add control of podcasts so that it’s not just music that you’re able to control on the app while driving. To be able to play podcasts, fast forward 15” or rewind 15” etc during a podcast while using this would be perfect as I often listen to podcasts on long drives instead of music, thank you.
Changes to the app
I would definitely recommend/request an update where I can just put the street name and the map takes me there. For example instead of putting 32 Arion Road if i put Arion Road it ahould take me to the road. At this point if I put just “Arion road” it tells me to try again...please fix this...it started happening sometime last year before that it was all good
- Google LLC
- 213.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.