Grand Chase Lite
By Good Game Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grand Chase Lite is a mobile version of “Grand Chase,” the popular, free-to-play, intense, online action brawler set in a medieval fantasy world. It follows the story of a few brave young knights who join a group of nobles known as the “Grand Chase” to defend the Bermesiah continent from an evil usurper to the throne, a villainess known as Kaze'aze.
Grand Chase Lite is a turn-based RPG set in an exciting fantasy world. Players who enjoy adventure and battles against monsters will find that Grand Chase Lite will quickly become one of their favorite gaming experiences on the iPhone.
More about Grand Chase Lite:
• Grand Chase Online (PC) experience condensed
• Fantasy Turn-Based RPG
• Free-to-Play (100%)
• Choose from 3 Different Characters, Each From a Different Class
• Each Character has 20 Skills to Unlock (Once Unlocked, Setup Your Own Combination of Attacks)
• 15 Bosses To Defeat: Play on Normal, Challenging or Epic Difficulty (Complete Epic mode to collect a Special Reward from each Boss)
• Diverse Selection of Items per Character (92 unique Items Each!)
• Quick Interactions – play for one minute or five
• Captivating Art Design and Graphics
• Explore the Dungeons of Bosses
The Kingdoms of Bermesiah have been under attack by the Evil Queen of Darkness, Kaze’Aze. Over the years of constant battling, the Bermesiah continent was left devastated and many heroes have fallen defending their Kingdom.
In a final effort to protect the Bermesiah continent from Kaze’Aze’s siege, the Queen of Serdin organized an elite group of Knights called the Grand Chase.
Join the Chase, Play Grand Chase Lite and prepare your warrior to Save the World! You play as a knight who will explore and battle the forces of Kaze’Aze in hopes to restore the goodness and light to Bermesiah.
The Bosses in Grand Chase Lite can be very difficult, so make sure to setup your combination of attacks wisely. This game is recommended for people who enjoy fantasy stories and stat driven role playing games.
It's not bad at first...problem is after level 50 or something it becomes glitched and starts leveling up every time you kill. Also when that happens you don't get Skill Points which means you cannot unlock all the skills.
This game is pretty cool. Takes a while but still fun. Although the most important thing is it needs an update.
NAGC is up to 10 characters, can we just manage up to 4 if it's updated please?