New Zealand's best guide and tracking app for the Great Rides.
Once a trail is downloaded it can work offline:
- to track your position along the trail using your phone's GPS
- showing key stops on the trail with photos and descriptions
- providing information about trail sections with elevation profiles
- identifying bike related services to help you along your ride
- as a guide with trail information all packaged into one app
For any advertising in this app, 10% of any revenue received will be returned to the trails to improve maintenance, signage and facilities.
All trail data has been carefully collected on-site then compiled with relevant trail side attractions and points of interest. Key sites can be found on the map screen and selected to provide more information, photos and links.
To update the app just tap the setting symbol on the top right of the main screen and select 'check for updates'. Any updates will appear as a notification under each trail that has been downloaded.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
This update includes fixes, performance improvements and support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Super easy app to get you out and about in an active way! Had a small technical issue, emailed and was looked into (and solved) within 24 hours. Don’t see that often!
Love Love Love
This has two be one of the best bike apps I have ever seen!
THIS IS AN AMAZING APP IT SHOWS YOU ALL SORTS OF AWESOME RIDES YOU CAN DO, DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR DOWNLOADING!!!
- Gary Patterson
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Gary Patterson
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.