Mobile iOS Client for the Handbid(TM) Silent Auction service. This client allows bidders who are invited to Handbid(TM) powered silent auctions to bid on items from their mobile device, manage bids and proxy bids, checkout, issue payment, and get a receipt.
Handbid has powered hundreds of events and delighted thousands of bidders in the process. With native apps for iPhone well as a kiosk app available for the iPad for non-smartphone users, there is not a better experience and solution for running your silent auction.
Here are 3 great reasons to use Handbid for your next event:
1. Our mobile app experience is second to none. Your bidders will love it! And yes, they WILL download an app on their phone!
2. Handbid is built for AUCTION HOSTS by AUCTION HOSTS. Handbid has been powering silent auctions since 2011 and we have been running auctions ourselves much longer than that. We know how hard it is and we have built this system to make it EASY for you, your volunteers, and your guests.
3. Our commitment to service is as great as our software. We get as many (if not more) compliments on our customer service as we do on our software. You can be assured we will do everything we can to make your experience as smooth and easy as possible.
Common questions about Handbid:
- How does it work?
Your guests will download our app to bid.
- Can people pay though Handbid
Yes! We have integrated payments in the app so that at the end of the night, your guests can view and pay their invoice without having to stand in line. Our system supports all major credit cards as well as Apple Pay! Can you accept payments outside of Handbid? Sure (cash, check or your own CC system)
- Do you provide on-site support?
Yes we can do that. We have built Handbid to be easy enough to use where you can train and do it yourself, but we certainly do offer onsite experts who can do it all for you or even just provide extra "tech support" the day of your event.
- How much does it cost?
We offer a number of fixed price packages that are based on the size and number of events you run. Please contact us or visit our website to view all of our pricing.
- It looks cool, but is it worth the investment?
Absolutely. Sure, you expected to hear us say that. But remember, we run auctions for our own organizations. We know you are on a tight budget and you want to maximize dollars for your program services. Handbid more than pays for itself. Most of our clients see anywhere from a 30% to 50% increase over what they did before. Some even higher.
Put it this way, this is one investment that will generate more revenue at your event. You can't say the same for your caterer, venue or even the band.
What are you waiting for? Download the app already? Sign up! Its free to check out. Just go into our demo auction and start to bid around. Trust us, we won't make you pay for what you bid on there!
Check out our iPad kiosk app, also in the iTunes App Store. Play with both of them!
Have fun, play around, then give us a call and lets get started! Your bidders are waiting for an awesome auction experience. Don't deny them what they deserve!
With love -
The Handbid Team
• New Favorites feature! You can now favorite an item in an auction to watch it. It will show up in a new "Favorites" category!
• Handbid now warns you if you try to buy more of the same ticket (just in case you missed the first purchase of tickets)
• Fixed: Images on iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR were not correct. We have added in a border top and bottom to make these format correctly
• Fixed: Updated backend APIs for Address lookup
Ratings and Reviews
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.