Taitamariki (young people) deserve healthy and safe relationships. Relationships can be complicated and sometimes we don’t always know what to do or where to get help. When we ask for help, we are not always taken seriously. We know what a healthy relationship is, but with all the influences it’s hard to ‘live it’ sometimes. We want good information about healthy relationships and how to deal with relationships that may be unhealthy. We go to our friends and whanau for support, but they don’t always know what to do to help.
The Harmonised app was developed with young people to provide a safe place to get information and support from trusted friends and whanau. The app also offers friends and whanau information about how you can help.
- Fix for post meta data + stats propagation on update
- Fix for stats
- Updated text on "Blocked" page
- Authentication and white-list checks using emails made case insensitive
- Enhanced Profile Creation process with additional notification which is tappable to display pop-up with more information
- Added user safety feature to enable Post alert message
Ratings and Reviews
- AUT Enterprises Ltd
- 43.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © AUT Enterprises Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.