Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 5.0.12574
This Hearthstone patch prepares the Tavern for the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods! This patch also paves the way for a new way to play Hearthstone and introduces adjustments to key Basic and Classic cards. Along with bug fixes, we've also added new card backs and Tavern Brawls.
Read on for details!
* Do you hear them? Whispers of the Old Gods expansion will arrive on April 26! You can purchase Whispers of the Old Gods card packs from the in-game shop and play them beginning April 26.
* As of April 26, the Year of the Kraken will begin, bringing with it Standard and Wild formats. Check out the A New Way to Play blog at www.playhearthstone.com for more info.
* Friendly Challenge menu has been updated. Starting April 26, you can challenge friends to Standard, Wild, or Tavern Brawl games.
* Collection Manager’s Set Filter has been updated.
* The following card backs have been added:
-- Shadowmoon Valley – Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May
-- Zul’Drak - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June
-- Halfhill - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July
* The guaranteed pack from Arena Runs will now always be from the most recently released expansion. Additionally, you are slightly more likely to receive a second card pack from a different Standard set.
* The “Sorry” emote has been replaced with a new “Wow” emote. Wow!
* The following cards have changed. For full details regarding these changes, please read the Keeping Hearthstone Fresh blog at www.playhearthstone.com:
-- Ancient of Lore – Now draws 1 card instead of 2
-- Force of Nature – Mana cost decreased from 6 to 5, Treants no longer have Charge and no longer die at the end of the turn
-- Keeper of the Grove – Health reduced from 4 to 2
-- Ironbeak Owl – Mana cost increased from 2 to 3
-- Big Game Hunter – Mana cost increased from 3 to 5
-- Hunter’s Mark – Mana cost increased from 0 to 1
-- Blade Flurry – Mana cost increased from 2 to 4 and only affects Minions
-- Knife Juggler – Attack reduced from 3 to 2
-- Leper Gnome – Attack reduced from 2 to 1
-- Arcane Golem – Health increased from 2 to 4, no longer has Charge
-- Molten Giant – Mana cost increased from 20 to 25
-- Master of Disguise – Stealth granted by this card now only lasts until the start of the next turn
* Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay such as:
-- Stampeding Kodo’s ability will no longer target the same minion twice if triggered by Brann Bronzebeard.
-- Gladiator’s Longbow will prevent damage caused by Explosive Trap.
-- Quests to obtain Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot have been disabled, as those cards are only available in Wild mode. These cards can be crafted as normal.
* Added improved visual effects to certain Classic cards.
* The reconnect feature has been improved.
* Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.
More information can be found in our blog at www.playhearthstone.com
I like this game but..
I like this game but since the latest update its not downloading?? I don't know what it is but it's just not working :(
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 April 2016
- Version: 5.0.12574
- Size: 1.13 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$2.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$14.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$4.49
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$29.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$74.99
- Bundle of 40 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs$74.99
- Bundle of 7 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs$14.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings$29.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$14.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$4.49