Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Hearthstone Update – November 5 – Pre-Purchase Rastakhan’s Rumble
In this update we’re preparing the Tavern for the arrival of that monarch of the melee, King Rastakhan, and his riotous rabble of rowdy retainers in Rastakhan’s Rumble! We’ve also got gifts for our friends, new Classic cards, download improvements, bug fixes, and more!
Read on for details!
Pre-Purchase Rastakhan’s Rumble!
Pre-purchase one or both bundles and make sure your team is ready to throw down when Rastakhan’s Rumble releases starting December 4!
King Rastakhan won’t just be hosting the Rumble, he’ll be brawling with the best of them! When you pre-purchase this bundle, you’ll get 50 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs, the Ready to Rumble card back, AND the new Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan!
The Challenger’s Bundle
For more budget-minded brawlers, this bundle offers 17 Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs and the Ready to Rumble card back.
100 Million Players
There are more guests in the Tavern than ever before, but there’s always room for more!
Join us by logging into Hearthstone from November 7 – November 11, play with friends, and be gifted with tokens of our appreciation!
* Get SIX The Boomsday Project card packs just for logging in.
* Celebrate the Players Quests. Everyone who logs in will receive a quest to play against a friend in any mode for 100 gold. This quest is repeatable up to five times for a total of 500 gold!
** Unlike Challenge a Friend, only players with this quest in their log will receive the gold, so make sure you log in and get the quest!
New Classic Cards
The following cards can now be crafted or opened in Classic card packs:
* Tome of Intellect
* Call of the Void
Added the following card backs:
* Ready the Rumble – Acquired from a Rastakhan’s Rumble pre-purchase bundle.
* Frostwolf – Acquired from winning fives games in Ranked Play, December 2018.
* Good Cheer – Acquired from a special promotion.
* The Third War – Acquired from the Warcraft III: Reforged promotion.
Download Improvements - We’ve continued making improvements to the mobile Hearthstone app.
* The option to download via cellular data is no longer saved between sessions. You’ll be prompted to provide permission when new data needs to be downloaded.
* To improve performance, downloads are now paused while in a match.
* Phones now use lighter weight card art to reduce app size.
For a full list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements, please visit www.playhearthstone.com
Ratings and Reviews
I have been playing this game for 2 and a bit years and to sum up the “game” you put eighty dollars into each expansion so that you have a consistent 50% chance of winning. After two weeks the game plays itself with all decisions you make being logical. The only “skill” is your knowledge of what your opponent will play, so go look up the best decks for each class “ter list”
Maybe if hearthstone had a free to play mode where the game actually decided to reward you for playing the game, it might be a different story but that’s just not how the world works blizzard has to squeeze every last drop of money out of you they can invest it in overwatch.
Really fun game, doesn't get boring q lot of work and time has gone into making this game, and it really shows! Endless fun although the some of the unlocking mission (Mainly with Medivh) may cost a bit to much in game currency. Other then that really good game would definitely recommend 😀
Best game ever
I've been playing for 5 years and still love it. If you dust the cards you don't need and build the right deck (tips online) and focus on one character at a time you can achieve legendary status on each character over time.
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission $3.49
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs $16.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.