HeartWise Blood Pressure Tracker for iPad
By SwEng L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a reason our iPhone version is the highest-rated Medical App - with a full five stars! More than 500 ratings and reviews are clear - HeartWise is the easiest-to-use application for quickly recording and keeping track of your blood pressure, resting heart rate, and weight. HeartWise for iPad has buult-in visualization that quickly shows you trends over time, and detailed analysis and statistics show you how your blood pressure fluctuates on a daily basis.
* Featured in Apple's "What's Hot" List
* #1 Healthcare & Fitness App
Our powerful statistics and hourly averages chart are unmatched by any competing App and give you unprecedented visualization of how your blood pressure changes over the course of an average day and over time. Candlestick-chart style range lines show maximums and minimums in addition to simple averages and color coding clearly shows elevated risk levels.
- Featured in Apple's "What's Hot" List.
- Highest rated Medical App on iPhone - a full Five Stars!!!
- The #1 Medical App for iPhone (11/25/09).
To use HeartWise, simply measure your blood pressure in the normal manner and type in the results. HeartWise records and calculates statistics for:
- Systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Mean Arterial Pressure, a key statistic that represents your average blood pressure.
- Resting heart rate (pulse).
- Weight (pounds or kilograms) and Body Mass Index (BMI)
HeartWise has a simple, streamlined interface that lets you input data in seconds, and the touch of a button gives you details about how your blood pressure - and your heath - changes over time. A centralized chart page show you trends visually.
Finally, HeartWise has a fully capable export feature that allows you to send your data as a spreadsheet directly from your phone. You can send your blood pressure, pulse, and weight history to yourself - or even your doctor - import that data easily using most common spreadsheet applications.
- An elegant data entry screen that is seamlessly intuitive.
- Separate tracking of blood pressure, resting heart rate, and weight.
- Automatic calculation of Mean Arterial Pressure (a key statistic that represents your average blood pressure), Pulse Pressure, and Body Mass Index.
- Detailed statistics reporting shows how your blood pressure and other measurements change over time.
- Support for weight measurements in Imperial (pounds) or metric units (kilograms).
- Clear, crisp charts with a quick "camera" feature to save high-resolution copies to your photo library!
- Improved export features allow you to export your data as a comma-separated-value list that can be imported into almost any spreadsheet application!
Try HeartWise today, as an important step towards managing your blood pressure. HeartWise - for a healthier heart!
WE'RE LISTENING TO YOU!
We're already at work on the next improvement! We're not a big, rich software company, but we ARE dedicated to our users and we're listening! Keep contacting us, and we'll keep responding to what you want.
* This application is an INFORMATION RECORDING TOOL ONLY and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or recommend treatment for any disease or illness. This application is not intended for or certified for medical use. Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your blood pressure and health.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Corrected intermittent problem for some users causing crash on export.
- Fixes for some rotational issues.
- Date input now controller by popovers.
- All ponts on charts are now touch-selectable and pop up record details.
- Spanish language support.
This application is clean and easy to use. It records all the useful information I want to track and reports it in a clean and well thought out manner. I'm using this app to help track my progress from being a tad unfit fit back to something a lot more capable. This tool really helps me see fluctuations and improvements over time and helps me understand my body better.
The only suggestion I have for now is to include a useful library of articles on blood pressure, and in the future, allow the app to be configurable to record other measures. Personally I don't want to record anything else right now so I love the app in it's current format and wouldn't want to see it cluttered, but some people may want to focus on cholesterol or other things in the further and I see this tool as being great for managing this data as well with a simple config screen.
Great app does what it says it will do with a nice simple interface. The scrolling date entry makes input historical data a bit slow to input. Would be great if it had a input option. Would also be great to be able to scroll month data back into the history.
Keep up the great work guys!!!
Blood Pressure Mapping
Excellent app ... I've been doing his for years manually in Excel
This is a whole lot better ... I can email records directly to my cardiologist in a format that helps him immensely.
Very good value ... Don't hesitate ... Buy it and be impressed immediately