HoursTracker Pro: Timesheet & Time Tracker with GPS
By Cribasoft, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clock in and out as you work and watch as time accumulates and earnings grow. Easily review your past entries, grouped by day, week, month, or pay period. There’s no need to enter each pay period yourself – just set your pay schedule type and HoursTracker automatically calculates everything, even daily and weekly overtime earnings. Time entries are automatically created when you clock out. Or, add entries yourself in just a few quick taps. You can easily export your data by job, date, or selection. Choose to export as a text summary or in spreadsheet-ready CSV format.
○ Apple says "makes it easy to keep track of the hours spent on a project" Featured on Apple.com!
○ lifehacker says "Best Time Tracking App for iPhone"
Quick and easy entry and editing makes time tracking painless, but advanced features and customization set HoursTracker above the rest: Automatic Overtime, Location Awareness, Tags and Filters, Expected Time Reached Alerts, and more.
Choose to receive notifications when you arrive or leave the area, or even let HoursTracker use your location to automatically record your time entries. Order your jobs list nearest-first to save scrolling. HoursTracker is crafted to deliver accurate results without draining your battery.
CUSTOMIZE WITH TAGS AND FILTERS
Create tags and apply them to jobs and entries. Use Filters to control which jobs or entries are displayed. You define which tags each filter includes and excludes, then toggle Filters with a single tap.
NO MORE WATCHING THE CLOCK
HoursTracker can alert you when it’s time to go. Set up an expected number of hours per day, and you’ll get alerts as you approach those hours, even taking time rounding options into account. A notification fifteen minutes prior helps you get to a stopping point by quitting time.
With over 5,000 lifetime 5-star reviews and 5 years of service, you can be confident that HoursTracker can easily handle your time data with uncompromising performance and stability.
○ Supports Apple Watch
○ Daily and weekly overtime with two thresholds and rates for each.
○ Already working but forgot to clock in? Use “Start Clock At...” and choose a time.
○ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or change a preference and you’ll be clocked out automatically when you clock in to another job.
○ Add comments, assign a special hourly rate for just one entry, and easily subtract breaks.
○ Add adjustments to time and earnings: breaks, mileage, tips, hourly differentials, and more.
○ Enter time manually by choosing just choose a start time and then either the end time or the duration, whichever is easier for you.
○ Flexible rounding options to automatically round your time worked can be configured per-job.
○ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month, or by job, on the Entries tab. Customize the day the calendar week begins on.
○ Set up pay period details and view your time by weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period on the Pay Periods tab.
○ Easily copy a job to save time.
○ Tagging and filtering let you build custom views of your data.
○ Passcode lock lets you keep your HoursTracker data private.
○ Have a lot of jobs? For 15+ jobs, HoursTracker will show an A-Z index, just like the Contacts app, to help you quickly find the right job.
○ Export data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment.
○ Respects your device’s international settings.
Cloud data backup/restore included free (registration required). Background backups and web access available with subscription purchase. iTunes File Sharing also enabled for backup/restore.
Make the most out of HoursTracker by setting up your preferences in the app. Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com
Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker. For support, use the Get Help button in the app (in the More tab). We cannot respond to app reviews.
What's New in Version 3.3
Improved wrist experience with an easier and more beautiful interface. Plus, now you can dictate comments and select tags while clocked in. Lots of bug fixes, too.
Configurable Clock In Button
Prefer to see the Break or Pause button when you are clocked in? Visit Preferences and select the Clocked In Button sequence that suits you best. You can always long-press the button to see all options.
Mileage Adjustment Amount
Mileage rates can be set to more precise amounts. For example, you can enter a mileage rate of 0.575. Other adjustments can also accept more precise amounts.
Break start time and duration will be remembered per job. So if you take your break at the same time each day, adding it takes just a single tap.
CSV Export always has the same number of columns. Section headers will now consistently show totals. Mileage adjustments have more appropriate verbiage.
Fabbo for freelancers
I often do 'bits and pieces' of work for clients, 15min ph call here, a few emails there and over a month it all adds up. Now I can not only charge for this time, but more importantly have evidence of the time spent- great for me and for my clients.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 May 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Cribasoft, LLC
- © 2009–2015 cribasoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Subscription$24.99
- Cloud Subscription$2.59
- Nice Tip$1.29