Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic action-arcade rampage where everything and everyone is on the menu! Control ferocious dragons, flying, burning and devouring your way through a medieval realm packed with deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious, fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets to boost your burning and biting power
• Level up by feasting on tasty townsfolk and other delicious prey
• Explore and destroy villages, forests, caves, mines and more
• Smash through obstacles to access new zones and hidden areas
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming kingdom in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of birds, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
Follow us on Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
TrueDepth API is used for the animated faces which allow the user to view their face as the face of several of the in-game dragons using the frontal camera.
No face tracking information is stored or sent to Ubisoft servers or any third party.
Let's celebrate the Year of the Pig!
In this update:
- The adorable new Pet Pig!
- Lunar New Year Tournaments & Quests!
- Festive fireworks & decorations!
- And a new animated face: Zhe Long!
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but...
I like the idea of taking a break from sharks as it gives an entirely new world to explore with many places to explore, and many things to do. However, this game is much different gameplay wise as well. Of this date there is no upgrade mechanic, just costumes and pets that give buffs making the game more of an arcade style. Though Hungry Dragon has only just come out and it is pretty fun. Hopefully more features will be added in updates.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your nice review, we will be adding more features in upcoming updates of course, but feel free to send us any idea you might have! Hope you enjoy Hungry Dragon as much as the other Hungry games :)
Great game, love the dragons honestly so much more entertaining than the shark version. But the inability to gain coins ruins the fun of the game as you just have to grind so much do costumes and unlocking other dragons, the lack of dragons also if there were more dragons and lower the prices would be more appealing to keep going as it would seem like you are progressing more even if it’s at a slower rate! Still love the game and can’t wait for more updates!!
I found out but deleted it…
Love it I have hungery sharks, amazing idea to take a break from sharks for a while, can you start making a different game ? Like hungery ???? I don’t know what hungery thing but you should make more!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 734.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of gems $8.99
- Pile of gems $1.69
- Hatchling Pack! $3.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.