By Black Knight Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse or search more than 69,000 ICD-10 codes (updated for 2011) from the International Codes of Diseases as classified by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Search codes by description.
- Browse codes by Chapter, Section, and Code groups.
- Clean and simple interface.
If you're a health care provider, payer, software vendor, or clearinghouse/third-party biller - you need to become compliant with ICD-10 (version 5010) as early as 2011, and no later than Q3, 2013. Get started early - don't wait until there's not enough time to become compliant.
January 1, 2011
- Payers and providers should begin external testing of Version 5010 for electronic claims
- CMS begins accepting Version 5010 claims
- Version 4010 claims continue to be accepted
December 31, 2011
- External testing of Version 5010 for electronic claims must be complete to achieve Level II Version 5010 compliance
January 1, 2012
- All electronic claims must use Version 5010
- Version 4010 claims are no longer accepted
October 1, 2013
- Claims for services provided on or after this date must use ICD-10 codes for medical diagnosis and inpatient procedures
- CPT codes will continue to be used for outpatient services
What's New in Version 1.1
- Additional ICD10 codes
- Updated search result ordering.