This is a free test for measuring eye tracking and low level sensory perceptual skills in students 7 to 17 years of age. It can be used on all students, but especially those with learning difficulties or dyslexia.
* Eye Tracking - relates to reading errors
* Visual Span - relates to reading speed
* Visual Count - relates to number concept
* Visual Spatial - relates to orientation and direction
* Auditory - relates to hearing word sounds
* Database for schools and learning support
* Summary report of scores including Pass/Borderline/Fail
* Results compared to 700 students aged 7 to 17 years
Fix for Visual Span training task
Fix for showing the cost of training in USD
Changed “Pass/Fail” to “Above/Below” for testing
Display level when doing Visual Spatial training
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.