Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.8.1
Get ready for the biggest update yet! We hope you enjoy it!
- Many fixes for multiplayer and Realms
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options menu for more!
- New textures and colours taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types, including beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins. Now you can cook new soups, pies, and more!
- A bunch of new items for Creative and Survival, including clocks and compasses
- More blocks and items to use in Creative Mode: including jungle wood, ice, bedrock, shears, dyes, and tall grass
- New AI: mobs are now more intelligent and you can even breed your own animals
- A new Creative Mode inventory with tabs
- New functionality and tweaks to existing blocks and items. Bonemeal lets you grow new cool stuff!
- Improved lighting and fog effects
- Loads of bugs fixed, and possibly some added. :)
Well I love minecraft and have been playing it for a long time now but I think the game is far too easy. The main thing that bothers me is that there is no hunger bar like in the PC version. This makes the game easy to survive in because you can just eat lots of baked potatoes and farm animals etc. And you can just go to sleep to regenerate your health. There are also a lot of ways to cheat around this game. Well first of all there is the block cheat. By placing any block and then pressing the home button you can then double tap the home button hold down minecraft and then minus it from the tab bar. When you go back to minecraft the placed block will remain on the ground but you will still be holding the same block in your hand doubling the block(s) you placed. Secondly there is the chest cheat. You simply need to people playing over local wifi. When both players take the same item out of the same chest at the same time they both obtain it and double the amount of it. Lastly there is the bonemeal cheat. If someone joins a world over local wifi and obtains bonemeal they can use it on plants and it will never run out.
I hope you can consider this in your next update
I find Minecraft pocket edition a very fun and entertaining game.
One thing I wish they would add to the game is the you could create servers via Game Center.
Another one would be to have a infante world or at least a bit longer because I find on a lot of worlds there is no water.
And one last thing is that you should be able to plase Redstone and make things like buttons, Iron doors, levers and other stuff like that.
But it is still really good and I appreciate the work Mogang has done to it and I hope the next big update is out soon.
Cool stuff to add
I'm too young to download ifile to have maps,textures,change skin and all the other stuff other people can do I bet 50% of the people playing pe minecraft are kids younger than 17 years old.
Could you please help younger kids by having build in maps,textures and change skins...
Could we even have villagers with the minecraft comes to life mod where you can chat with them,get married and have kids
That's all I want you to improve on but so far lovely game