By Modality Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trial Period: You can use iDialogPro for 3 days with the License Code: CanIConnect (case sensitive)
iDialogPro is the corporate version of the iDialog application (based on iDialog v2.0), now available with volume licensing and controlled distribution to corporate users via the Apple iTunes store.
Find contacts and communicate on the Move. If you use Microsoft Lync 2010 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 at work, then iDialogPro is the application you need for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
iDialogPro is a unified communications client for mobile information workers. It allows you to find your contacts and communicate with them using instant messaging, initiate a voice call (over the GSM network) or send an email message. iDialogPro also allows you to better manage your communications by letting you change your presence status or dynamically redirect incoming Lync or Office Communicator voice calls.
• See the same contact list as you are used to seeing with Microsoft Lync or Office Communicator.
• Initiate multiple 1:1 or multi-party IM conversations
• Update your presence information, including your ‘note’ or location
• Redirect inbound voice calls from users calling your Lync or Office Communicator phone number
• Search for users from your organization’s global address list.
• View information about the availability of your contacts including presence state, availability note, free/busy calendar information, email address, office location, title, and subject to privacy settings, see their phone numbers and other details about their status.
To use this application, your organization must have Office Communications Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 R2, or Microsoft Lync 2010. A Communicator Web Access (CWA) Server (version 2007 or 2007 R2 only) must also be deployed. If you’re in any doubt about this please check with your organization’s IT department before you purchase this application.
Please note: Your organization’s IT department needs to provide you with your company’s license code to use iDialogPro. Contact iDialog@modalitysystems.com to inquire about pricing and licensing.
What's New in Version 2.08
• Added ability copy instant messages
• Bluetooth keyboard support
• Better server cert verification
• Client cert password
• Better error messages
• Shorter sign in screen display
• Fix for blank chat window
• Fixes for background IM sessions, Japanese keyboard, and others.
• Multi-tasking support on iOS4+. iDialog will run in the background for 9 minutes. During this time the user will appear online to other users and the use will receive a local push notification for any new chats. An audio tone will be played for any new inbound IMs to existing chats. After 9 minutes iDialog will sign the user out. Returning to iDialog will reset the 9 minute timer.
• Native iPad screen resolution
• Portrait and Landscape mode for all devices
• Supports searches that return Distribution Groups as well as users
• Users can email the contents of an IM session
• When viewing a contact and selecting email, iDialog now sends mail without leaving the app.
• Ability to capture debugging trace information to help us troubleshoot issues if users are unable to logon to their CWA servers.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 13 July 2011
- Version: 2.08
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Modality Systems Ltd
- © 2009 Modality Systems Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.