A trading app from a global leader in leveraged derivative products
The IG app offers access to a huge range of stocks and ETFs, plus leveraged derivative trading on thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. And a range of features for active traders, such as charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
• Trade thousands of markets, including shares and ETFs – all from one app
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
• Trade shares and forex with direct market access
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Keep track of open positions with ease
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – you can explore a wide range of local and international indices
• Shares – trade Australian shares, as well as many other global shares
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
The IG Trading app provides access to leveraged derivative products that can result in losses exceeding deposits. The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Applications to create an IG Trading account are subject to extensive appropriateness checks. Please ensure you fully understand the nature and risks of our products before applying, and always take care to manage your exposure. Visit IG.com for a detailed explanation of our products.
Share trading accounts are available in the UK, Ireland and Australia only.
Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 18923.
We gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
Improved the stability and performance of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using IG for well over 10 years now. Highly recommend the company and the app. It couldn't be easier to trade.
Just by mistake put 999 for one of the indicators on my iphone IG app and now the chart is frozen! can't reset it, also tried reinstalling it, didn't work! Any suggestion?
- IG Index Ltd
- 125.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.